We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Simon XTi Self-Contained Wireless Security System
The Simon XTi has integrated the long standing reliability of the XT security panels with the technology of a talking touch screen with two way voice. The unit is self contained making for easy installation. The unit has a color touch screen which makes operation extremely easy. The system uses wireless technology which makes for quick and easy programming and installation. This home security panel has features that keep you in full control of your entire home at all times.
This new control panel works great for houses, apartments and condominiums. All security functions can be easily controlled from the color touch screen. The unit does a great job at integrating other functions such as remote control of lighting, thermostats and door lock control. The unit uses z-wave technology for all of the non-security related features.
If the unit is used with alarm.com you can remotely control every function of the security panel such as arming, disarming, changing the thermostat or unlocking a door. You can access these features using a laptop, smart tablet or smart phone.
The panel incorporates 38 wireless zones and 2 hard wired zones for possible integration of existing contacts.
- Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 3.5-inch color LCD with graphical user interface (GUI)
- At-a-glance status of home and property
- Actionable status icons
– Identify door/window open
– Last motion detected
– “My property” icon status; covers all non-window, non-interior motion changes
- Menu-based system programming and test
- 40 wireless zones – two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors, repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v4.4 or later
- Expansion options
– Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
– Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
– Compatible with the Interlogix Image Sensor, providing on-screen image display
The unit incorporates two way communications with an onboard microphone for emergency two communications with monitoring station personnel. This system includes back up power in case of ac loss.
The color touch screen is easy to read so all functions are quickly accessed in normal and emergency situations. You can summon police, fire or medical help with the touch of one button. The speaker is top quality so that you can clearly hear all message prompts and live communications with monitoring station personnel.
Additional Options to make the most of your system
With the optional GSM reporting and Alarm.com features, Simon XTi enables remote monitoring and control of your security system for convenient and effective home protection.
- Receive voice, email or text message reports
- Remote lighting, locks and thermostat control
- Monitor household activity in real time
- Arm/Disarm Simon XTi from anywhere
- Image capture and display via wireless Image Sensors
- Powered by Alarm.com for advanced interactive services
– Optional HVAC, lighting, and lock control devices with programmable options help promote energy savings
– Four-day weather forecast adds value and lifestyle convenience
– Z-Wave door lock support and indicator status