2gig Image Sensor The 2gig image sensor combines a motion detector and a camera. When the motion is triggered it snaps a picture and sends it to your smart phone. It also has a look-in feature which enables you to manually take a snap shot.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.40.
Go Control Image Sensor
* PIR motion detection with
Integrated still camera - resolution: 320x240 (QVGA)
* Wireless connectivity for easy installation
* Configurable PIR sensitivity including pet immunity
* Night vision w/IR illumination
* Notifications and images sent to mobile devices
* Requires Alarm.com service plan
* Requires XCVR2
* Not Compatible with GC3 Go Control
Power Source: Optimal: 2 AA 1.5v Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries. Acceptable: 2 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries (battery life may be reduced significantly).
Expected Battery Life: Approximately 2 years for lithium batteries. Battery life varies by use case depending on certain factors such as weak signal strength and frequency of motion activations, image captures, and IR flashes.
No customer reviews for the moment.